Thursday, July 22, 2010

On the Road Again.....

1 week, 2 trips and a daughter that is sad and doesn't understand why I have to be gone on my birthday. When I try to explain that Mommy birthday's are different than kid birthday's, she doesn't understand. That's alright though...

Monday I'm off to Connecticut. I'm excited though because it gives me the chance to see some good friends that live near Boston that I only see a couple of times a year. One of them recently had a baby so I get to meet him and I'm thrilled about that. MGM Grand has this big resort stuck right in the middle of nowhere! Here it is! I'll be there until Tuesday night.



Then, Thursday I'm off (again) to Chicago. I'm actually not sure if I can count this as a "trip" anymore because I feel like it's my home away from home BUT since I'm not actually at home and in my own bed at night, it counts! I love that city though and each time I go it grows on me more and more. Ahhhhhhh Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment