Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gone Too Long

Just the other day Maggie reminded me (again) that I haven't been updating this site.  When I went out to it, I realized that it's been MONTHS!  Ugh, I'm so bad at this stuff.  So, for those of you that read this, I'm sorry.  I officially have lost myself in the day to day routine. 

So, it's a new day.  Lots has happened since I talked to you last.  Maggie turned 8 and started 3rd grade, Emma turned 6 and started kindergarten, Steve is inches away from finishing school up and I'm still plugging along with not a whole lot new to report! 

No, there are no photos on this post.  Why?  Well, I'll tell you.  Back in September, Maggie tried to download a game to my laptop and POOF 33 viruses.  So, all of my photos from the summer are on a USB drive and the photos I've taken since the computer crash are still on the camera. 

Anyway, we're back on track!  Come back and visit!  I'll have more updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment