Friday, August 6, 2010

Goooooo TEAM!

First, YAY Mags!!! Today was the close to cheerleading camp for the summer and parent's day and YES, I teared up. Sitting there watching her was surreal at first because it seems like just yesterday I was out there cheering my heart out but then to see her and how thrilled she was was just such a great feeling. She did AWESOME too! I was so, so proud of her. She was out there shaking her stuff and going to town. Way to go Mags! You're a natural ... and for now I'm going to just think that I had a little something to do with it.





It's hard to be the little sister on the sidelines. Emma couldn't be in the camp this year because she just missed the age cut off. I asked her if she wants to do it next year and she said "not til I'm 8" ... we'll see!



No comments:

Post a Comment