Monday, February 28, 2011

Date Night

So, I'm a little behind but hope to pick up some speed! 

On Super Bowl Sunday, my wonderful husband handed his "man card" to me ... we had tickets to see Wicked that night and the thought of missing the Packers in the Super Bowl wasn't working for me.  However, I had a solution waiting in the wings!  Maggie had just received her report card (which BTW was OUTSTANDING....YAY MAGS!) and kept seeing the commercials.  Since she knew a few songs from an early episode of Glee, she really wanted to go.  Know where I'm going with this???  Yup!  Steve and Maggie had their first dinner-and-a-broadway-show date night.  Mags was SO excited!  Steve was thrilled to take his little girl on a date and Emma and I were delighted to head across the street for a Super Bowl party with our friends!  I'm the luckiest girl in the world - I have an incredible husband who is an amazing father, 2 great daughters and the best friends ever.  Life is good!


Go Pack!  (Emma and Lily Style!)

No comments:

Post a Comment