Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Leadership Star

Maggie is in a Cheerleading Camp this week (YAY Mags, following in Mama's footsteps!) and she's having a blast. I'm so proud of her. Each day someone in the camp is awarded with a special star - Patient Star, Friendly Star, Sharing Star, etc. Today my girl was awarded with the Leadership Star. I'm so proud of her! So, in honor of Mags, I wanted to find a quote and I found a great one. This actually means a lot to me because when I first read it, it made me think of those that I consider to have been leader's in my life. There are only a few people that come to mind but they all hold a very special place in my heart ... and now my daughter has been added to this list of Leader's.


If your actions inspire others to dream more,learn more, do more and become more,
you are a leader.
-John Quincy Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment