Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello World, I'm Back!

I wish I knew where to begin but I don't.  Life has been crazy and a week long trip to Connecticut just complicated things.  However, as crazy as it may be, it is our life. 

I don't know if its that I'm getting older or if it's that I'm becoming more aware of how fast time really does go.  Every trip I take, my heart aches more and more.  But yet, it's just the way it is.  I know that I could quit tomorrow but there are just too many things that I want my kids to see and experience and have ... I'm just not ready yet.  As hard as it is, the thought of not giving them the world weighs more on my mind than the feeling of heading to the airport.  I know that they don't like it but I also know that hearing the word "no" isn't a popular answer in our house and it would be a fact of life if I decided to stay home.  I also know that working makes me a better mom.  Traveling is teaching my daughters that women can be strong and that there is a big world out there and you shouldn't be afraid to jump off the high dive every once in a while.  I give stay at home mom's all the credit in the world - I couldn't do it.  And at the end of the day, if I didn't do what I do, I wouldn't come home to greetings like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment