Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vegas - Round 2

3 Days after my return from Vegas1, we're off and on our way to Vegas2. This time though I was accompanied by my wonderful husband and our friends, Dawn & Trevr. We had a pretty good time too. The weather was beautiful and warm but the drinks were even better! We went back to the chapel where we got married, gambled a little (I WON!!! 20 whole cents!), ate at the top of the Eiffel Tower at Paris, saw O at the Bellagio, had a decent amount of pool time and Steve and I took off to Red Rock Resort for the day too which was where my program was the week before. There are 2 sides of Vegas that many don't see - the Strip and Red Rock Canyon area. It was VERY hard to go back to Mandalay Bay after we had spent some time at Red Rock. We are just at a point in our lives where vacation doesn't mean drink, club, party, party, party. It means chill out, be pampered and live for a few days in posh luxury. Granted I've been a bit spoiled by the places that I've visited but it's really, really hard to stay somewhere that is any less quality so from now on, we won't. I'll go back to stay at Red Rock but Steve and I agree that we're pretty done with the Strip. It was great when I was 22 but I'm 32 now and life is just different. But, don't get me wrong. We really had a nice time. It was nice to just hang out and be together and we loved every second of that!


Our Wedding photos were taken in this exact spot!



Rockin out at Hard Rock!



Dinner at Eiffel Tower



Just us girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment