Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Where have you been all my life?

About 3 months ago I bid farewell to my blackberry and traded it in for the new iPhone 4.  It was life changing.  I've had iPod's for years, two iPad's since last year and didn't think that life could get any easier.  The iPhone convinced me otherwise but it's happened again!  I like to think that I can "wait" to get my hands on new little gadgets but seriously, who am I kidding?  Two days ago my darling husband inherited my iPhone 4 and I got the new 4S.  It's AMAZING!  Siri, in two days you've gotten me out of more jams by reminding me what to do and when to do it and I love you madly. 

While playing I came across this new app - maybe you've seen it.  It turns your photos into something that looks hand drawn with pencil or chalk.  I think it's pretty cool ... what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment