Monday, November 15, 2010

Life Just Happens

Since Halloween weekend, our lives have been turned inside out and upside down!  I've had 2 trips in the past 2 weeks.  The girls have both had illnesses - Maggie had the flu and Emma a stomach bug with a sore throat.  Yesterday I was packing for my trip this week to Vancouver when I got a call to go to the hospital because my dad was in the ER.  His appendix ruptured so Vicki and I sat there all day ... well, almost.  We ran out for a quick lunch at Mihm's but then back to business.  This morning I cancelled my Vancouver trip for this week so I can stay close to home which might be a blessing in disguise.  Anyway, that's the cliff notes version for the past 2 weeks AND I just realized that Halloween pictures were never posted so here you go!



No comments:

Post a Comment