Tuesday, November 30, 2010

All in a day's work

Sunday I arrived here in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for a program.  I've never been here before and was told that I'd love it which is a stretch for me because rarely do I land somewhere that I "love".  It really is very beautiful here.  The weather is wonderful - it's been mid 80s all week, the people are amazing, resort is great, food is good, client is happy so life is good.  I'd rather be home of course but I'm here til Friday so I might as well enjoy while I'm here, right? Right.  So, today was a big day.  It started busy with lots of our guests signing up for activities.  Then, I noticed someone walking through the lobby and thought to myself, boy that woman looks like Jennifer Aniston.  So, I immediately jumped into what my friend Lindsay and I refer to as "Celebrity Stalking Mode", I followed her and low and behold ... Jennifer Aniston it was.  I can't say that I spoke with her because I didn't.  I was within feet of her, in awe of her perfect figure and the only thing I could think of was "I loved you on Friends" and the tune of "I'll be there for you" ... both of which would have been completely idiotic to bring up so "Good Morning" was all I had in my bank of things to say.  After that deviation, I had to get back on track.  It was a busy day today with people booking tours from fishing and golfing to zip lines and ATV's.  My focus though is that Friday, I go home and I couldn't be more thrilled with the thought of that.  I can't wait to grab my babes and kiss their little faces.  In the mean time though, for my family, here is a photo and map of where Mama is this week.  See you Friday!  Mommy loves you!


No comments:

Post a Comment