Saturday, April 24, 2010

Is there anything better than cake batter?

Normally I do not allow my kids to "lick the spoon" but today was a new day. I'm trying this new thing out called "don't sweat the small stuff" and looking back on my childhood I used to love making cakes or brownies with my grandma and from the moment the box top opened I couldn't wait to get the spatula covered in batter in my hot little hand. So, this time with Maggie and Emma asked to lick the mixers and I said "yes" they were thrilled! As if creating a masterpiece for Daddy's birthday wasn't enough, now I'm letting them lick the mixers. What happened to me??? :) I knew that Steve would never believe me so I made sure that I documented this monumental moment!





Then, after all of this excitement, Emma decided that it was "Family Picture Day" for her and her babies. Without further ado, here are Gabriella, Ellie, Sharpay, Baby Alive, Kaitlan, Elizabeth and Naked Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment