Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Favorite Things

Oprah who? I could have a show on my favorite things. It might be the same things over and over but one never knows for sure. I could actually do an entire show on Steve Madden shoes or my favorite cosmetic products. Then there is just about anything that has been branded with the color "Tiffany Blue". Yes, it's my favorite color and if you are a girl it should be yours too! Oh and don't forget the fact that my life would end if my cell phone wasn't in one hand and my beloved iPod in the other. But, are these REALLY my favorite things? Yes, they are. But not at the top of my list. You see, my girls and amazing husband aren't really "things" so they didn't show up here. Maggie's favorite things would include her white blankie, her cat and her books. Emma's can be summed up in one word - JAMMIES. When Steve and I were in Seattle on vacation last fall we ran into this at the Gap. I wish I could have fit it in my suitcase for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment