Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just the way it is!

When I decided to take up this "blog adventure" I knew that at some point I wouldn't be able to take a photo each day or keep up with it. I also knew that in the process of uploading photos I'd realize that there are some really good ones from a week, a month or even 3 years ago that I haven't shared. Its just the way it is. I'm human. I'm a mother of 2 small children. I work 40+ hours a week and I travel often. Well, not as often as some people but often enough. I have a house to maintain and we haven't even talked about my husband who is possibly the neediest of all. He's a guy. No further explanation needed. Anyway, I was uploading some pictures and realized that I didn't post anything from Easter. So here they are! We had a great day! Spent it with Steve's family. The cousins played, the adults ate and drank. Good times!

Yeah! The Easter Bunny found us at Nana's House!



Maggie and Emma with Cousins Sydney and Mya



Maggie, Emma, Sydney and Auntie Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment