Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Maggie!

I remember the moment I first saw you like it just happened. And the way it felt to hold you in my arms for the first time ... and every time since. I loved the way you kicked your tiny feet out of your blankets every time someone would try to wrap you up and the way it sounded when you would let out a newborn cry. I know what it's like to see you grow, watch you go from a helpless baby to a mischevious toddler, into a little girl and now on your way to bigger and better. You are smart and beautiful and everything a parent could possibly dream of. As I sat watching you with your friends yesterday I realized that my little girl is getting big. I know it sounds silly because I've known it for quite some time now but watching you really made it sink in. I'm thrilled for you - and scared, excited, hopeful, nervous and sad. I hope you know how much I love you. I hope you know that everything I do is for you, your sister and your Dad. You are everything to me and I will love you forever. Happy Birthday Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment