Wednesday, June 2, 2010

An Oldie but A Goodie!

Every once in awhile I stumble upon something that makes me smile. As I type this my youngest daughter is waking up. How do I know this? Because she lays in her bed WHINING AS LOUD AS SHE CAN but refuses to walk out of her room. It's as if the walls of her infant crib still surround her and she's trapped. Not the case - she's almost 5 no matter how badly she wants to be a baby again (still).

Anyway, in the midst of our morning routine and photo uploads, I came across this one. My Emma has the gift - the gift of being able to apply her own bright red lipstick by the age of 3. In this photo she was just over 2 and I caught her in our bathroom carefully lining her lips. Funny to see the old house too - I forget about that place!

No comments:

Post a Comment