Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This is Emma

When I brought her home from the hospital and she was nothing short of an angel baby, I knew it was too good to be true. Then she turned 1, never threw a tantrum or had a fit, transitioned to a sippy cup like a dream and ate anything I gave her, I knew it was too good to be true. When she turned 2 she was potty trained and did it all by herself and she religiously went to bed at 7pm and got up at 7am, I knew it was too good to be true. And then, she turned 3, then 4 and now almost 5 and she is still in the lovely routine of dropping to the ground flat and whining this moan that is like fingernails on a chalkboard - she does it without warning ... unless you consider the warning to be either "no, Emma" or "Let's go Emma" when she isn't ready. For example....


this was leaving Grandpa & Grandma's! Please, oh please, let this behavior end once school starts and the reality bug bites her right in the arm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment