Thursday, July 1, 2010

2 more days!

Thursday. Friday. VACATION TIME! Steve and I are both off all next week with the kids and I'm not sure which of the 4 of us is more excited! I'm not sure how much of a "vacation" we'll actually get though. Saturday we have an annual 4th of July party to go to, Sunday we hit the park all day for the 4th festivities (and Maggie has already reminded me several times that we need to get a good seat for the Wisconsin Singers Show Choir performance!) and of course fireworks. Monday I'm getting them up out of bed and into the car so we can make it to Shedd Aquarium downtown Chicago by 10am and then we're staying there through late Wednesday afternoon. We're going to take them to Navy Pier, Millennium Park, Lunch at American Girl on Michigan Avenue and who knows what else. I get to Chicago pretty often so I'm excited to show them the city that I've grown to know quite well and love. We may even run into one or two of my friends that live there so that's exciting too! Wednesday night, dinner with Steve's parents on our way home. Thursday, wonder where the past 5 days went! Whew - I'm already exhausted. Here are the girls on the 4th of July last year - it's funny to see how much they've changed. Oh and by the way, where did the year go???

No comments:

Post a Comment