Friday, July 2, 2010

Power Thoughts - Day 1

I have a book on my desk and everyday I turn the page - it's a 1,000 page book. The book includes a "Power Thought" or famous quote for each day that just makes you think. Those of you that know me understand that I love this stuff. I feng shui my house, I have the house blessed and saged consistently, I have what I call "think time" every day which is 10 minutes of pure quiet and I love these little tidbits that make my mind think. So, I thought that maybe some of you would like them too. Here's the first! I chose it because I know that there are friends and family out there that don't understand or agree with what I do for a living because it pulls me away from my family and there are people that criticize at any opportunity. What none of "you" know is that I do it for my family because my determination to succeed for them far exceeds a fear to fail, or not give them every thing or every opportunity I can.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
-Bill Cosby

No comments:

Post a Comment